Camilo Villegas played to a 13th-place finish in his last outing in the Barbasol Championship at Keene Trace Golf Club, and comes into the 2022 Barracuda Championship at Tahoe Mt. Club (Old Greenwood) with +15000 odds. Before Villegas tees off in Truckee, California, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Camilo Villegas to win the 2022 Barracuda Championship +15000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Camilo Villegas
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||13||65-68-70-69 (-16)||9||$64,354|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||MC||72-72 (+2)||—||$-|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||72-71 (+3)||—||$-|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||53||73-72-78-71 (+6)||19||$27,994|
Recent Form Insights: Camilo Villegas
- In his past four tournaments, Villegas has finished in the top 20 once.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- Villegas finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -5 those two times he made the cut.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Villegas has finushed below par five times, while also registering seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has placed in the top-five scores once in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Camilo Villegas
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Villegas was rather average over the 16 par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship, averaging 2.94 strokes to finish in the 66th percentile of the field.
- His 3.93-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Barbasol Championship ranked in the 66th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 3.93 strokes on par 4s).
- Villegas shot better than 86% of the competitors at the Barbasol Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.25 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.45 strokes.
- Villegas recorded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship, outperforming the field average of 1.6.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship, Villegas recorded one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of 1.7).
- Villegas’ seven birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Barbasol Championship were more than the tournament average (6.2).