Camilo Villegas (+30000) enters the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta after making the cut in his most recent outing, the RBC Heritage, finishing 59th. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Villegas before he tees off in Vallarta, Mexico.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Last 4 Tournaments: Camilo Villegas
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||59||71-67-74-72 (E)||280||$17,680|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||72-72 (E)||—||$0|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||58||74-69-71-74 (E)||17||$8,362|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||MC||74-71 (+1)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Camilo Villegas
- In his past four appearances, Villegas has an average finish of 59th.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Villegas did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four appearances.
- He has an average score of even par across his past four events.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Villegas has finushed below par four times, while also carding two rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded the best score of the day once in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Camilo Villegas
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Villegas was in the 27th percentile on par 3s at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.25 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 3.98 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 44) at the RBC Heritage, which landed him in the 60th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Villegas shot better than 38% of the competitors at the RBC Heritage on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.65 strokes.
- Villegas recorded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the other golfers averaged 1.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Villegas carded five bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 2.6).
- Villegas’ six birdies or better on the 44 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage were more than the field average of 5.8.