Camilo Villegas has +42000 odds to win the 2022 RBC Canadian Open at St. George’s Golf and Country Club. He made the cut in his last time at this tournament in 2017, finishing 54th. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Villegas before he takes to the course in Toronto, Canada.
Recent Tournaments: Camilo Villegas
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||53||73-72-78-71 (+6)||19||$27,994|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||67-75 (+2)||—||$-|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||56||69-69-75-76 (+9)||17||$20,790|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||69-75 (+2)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Camilo Villegas
- In his past four tournaments, Villegas has an average finish of 55th.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four events.
- Villegas has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He has an average score relative to par of +8 in his past four tournaments.
- Villegas has finished below par five times and posted six better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has posted a top-10 score once in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Camilo Villegas
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Villegas was somewhat average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, averaging 3.06 strokes to finish in the 58th percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 4.10 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, which landed him in the 61st percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Villegas was better than just 8% of the competitors at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday on par-5 holes, averaging 5.06 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.74 strokes.
- Villegas fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday (the other competitors averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Villegas recorded three bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 2.9).
- Villegas’ three birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday were less than the field average of 4.6.