Camilo Villegas has +57500 odds at the 2022 the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday at Muirfield Village GC. He missed the cut in his most recent outing, the Charles Schwab Challenge. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Villegas before he tees off in Dublin, Ohio.
Recent Tournaments: Camilo Villegas
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||67-75 (+2)||—||$0|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||56||69-69-75-76 (+9)||17||$20,790|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||69-75 (+2)||—||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||59||71-67-74-72 (E)||280||$17,680|
Recent Form Insights: Camilo Villegas
- In his past four events, Villegas has an average finish of 58th.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four events.
- Villegas has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He has an average score relative to par of +5 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Villegas has finished under par five times, while also carding five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has shot the best score of the day in one of his last 12 rounds, while scoring among the top 10 twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Camilo Villegas
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Villegas finished in the 13th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, averaging 3.38 strokes.
- His 4.04-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge placed him in the 55th percentile of the competitors.
- Villegas shot better than 69% of the competitors at the Charles Schwab Challenge on the tournament’s four par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.70.
- Villegas did not card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge (the field averaged 1.2).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, Villegas had more bogeys or worse (three) than the field average (2.8).
- Villegas’ four birdies or better on the 24 par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge were less than the field average of 6.0.