As we enter the weekend of the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship, Camilo Villegas is in 18th position with a score of -2.
Recent Tournaments: Camilo Villegas
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||69-75 (+2)||—||$-|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||59||71-67-74-72 (E)||280||$17,680|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||72-72 (E)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Camilo Villegas
- Villegas has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past four events.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four appearances.
- Villegas has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -1 those two times he made the cut.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Villegas has ended the day under par four times, while also registering four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the best score of the day in one of his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Camilo Villegas
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Villegas was in the 20th percentile on par 3s at the Mexico Open, averaging 3.20 strokes on the 10 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.11 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 18) at the Mexico Open, which landed him in the 34th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Mexico Open, Villegas shot better than only 20% of the golfers (averaging 4.75 strokes per hole).
- Villegas recorded a birdie or better on one of the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.9.
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Villegas carded three bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 2.4).
- Villegas’ one birdie or better on par-4 holes at the Mexico Open were less than the field average (4.9).