Carlos Ortiz heads into the 2022 Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club with +20857 odds. He missed the cut in his most recent event, the PGA Championship. Below we help you make your best bets on Ortiz before he tees off in Fort Worth, Texas by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Recent Tournaments: Carlos Ortiz
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||79-75 (+14)||—||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||38||66-69-68-70 (-15)||11||$36,855|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||51||70-69-71-69 (-5)||12||$17,356|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||71-74 (+3)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Carlos Ortiz
- Ortiz has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four events, with an average finish of 45th.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- Ortiz finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four events.
- He has an average score of -10 across his past four events.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Ortiz has finished under par seven times, while also recording two bogey-free rounds and six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Carlos Ortiz
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Ortiz shot below average over the eight par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, averaging 3.88 strokes to finish in the 0 percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 4.25 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 24) at the PGA Championship, which landed him in the 28th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Ortiz shot better than only 9% of the golfers at the PGA Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 5.25 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.84 strokes.
- Ortiz failed to card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the PGA Championship (the other golfers averaged 0.9).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, Ortiz had more bogeys or worse (five) than the tournament average (3.3).
- Ortiz’s one birdie or better on the 24 par-4 holes at the PGA Championship were less than the tournament average of 4.6.