Carlos Ortiz has +15000 odds at the 2022 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club. He missed the cut in his most recent event, the Valspar Championship. Before he tees off in Augusta, Georgia, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Ortiz in this event.
Last 4 Tournaments: Carlos Ortiz
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||71-70 (-1)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-74 (+3)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||MC||77-80 (+13)||—||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||39||68-71-68-73 (-4)||15||$45,000|
Recent Form Insights: Carlos Ortiz
- In his past four tournaments, Ortiz has not finished in the top 20.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut once.
- Ortiz has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- In his past four appearances, he finished -4 relative to par in his only made cut.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Ortiz has finished under par three times, while also registering one bogey-free round and four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Carlos Ortiz
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Ortiz was in the seventh percentile on par 3s at the Valspar Championship, averaging 3.3 strokes on the 10 par-3 holes.
- His 4.06-stroke average on the 18 par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship placed him in the 42nd percentile of the competitors.
- Ortiz was better than 92% of the field at the Valspar Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.38 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.68 strokes.
- Ortiz carded a birdie or better on one of the 10 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, underperforming compared to the field average of 2.1.
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, Ortiz recorded three bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 2.2).
- Ortiz carded fewer birdies or better (three) than the field average of 3.8 on the 18 par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship.