Carlos Ortiz enters the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta with +7000 odds. He missed the cut in his most recent outing, the RBC Heritage. Before he tees off in Vallarta, Mexico, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Ortiz in this event.
Last 4 Tournaments: Carlos Ortiz
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||71-74 (+3)||—||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||71-70 (-1)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-74 (+3)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||MC||77-80 (+13)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Carlos Ortiz
- He has not made the cut recently, missing the weekend in his past four tournaments.
- Ortiz did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four events.
- Over his last eight rounds, Ortiz has finished under par once, while also registering one bogey-free round and two rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Carlos Ortiz
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Ortiz shot well on the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, averaging 2.88 strokes to finish in the 91st percentile of competitors.
- His 4.27-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage ranked in the eighth percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.00 strokes on par 4s).
- Ortiz shot better than 45% of the golfers at the RBC Heritage on the tournament’s six par-5 holes, averaging 4.67 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.65.
- Ortiz recorded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the other participants averaged 1.3).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Ortiz did not record a bogey or worse (the field averaged 2.6).
- Ortiz had fewer birdies or better (three) than the tournament average of 5.8 on the 22 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage.