Carlos Ortiz heads into the 2022 PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club with +38500 odds after making the cut and finishing 38th in his last event, the AT&T Byron Nelson. Below we help you make your best bets on Ortiz before he tees off in Tulsa, Oklahoma by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Recent Tournaments: Carlos Ortiz
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||38||66-69-68-70 (-15)||11||$36,855|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||51||70-69-71-69 (-5)||12||$17,356|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||71-74 (+3)||—||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||71-70 (-1)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Carlos Ortiz
- In his past four events, Ortiz has an average finish of 45th.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Ortiz finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -10 in his past four events.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Ortiz has finished below par eight times, while also carding two bogey-free rounds and seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished with one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Carlos Ortiz
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Ortiz was in the 47th percentile on par 3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging par on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 3.88-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson placed him strongly, in the 67th percentile of the competitors.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Ortiz shot better than 60% of the golfers (averaging 4.38 strokes per hole).
- Ortiz recorded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.7.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Ortiz carded one bogey or worse (less than the field average of 1.8).
- Ortiz’s 11 birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson were more than the tournament average of 6.6.