Carlos Ortiz heads into the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links with +20000 odds after missing the cut in his last appearance at this tournament in 2021. Before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Ortiz in this event.
Last 4 Tournaments: Carlos Ortiz
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||71-70 (-1)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-74 (+3)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||MC||77-80 (+13)||—||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||39||68-71-68-73 (-4)||15||$45,000|
Recent Form Insights: Carlos Ortiz
- In his past four appearances, Ortiz has not finished in the top 20.
- He has made one cut in his past four tournaments.
- Ortiz did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four appearances.
- He finished with a score of -4 in his only made cut in his past four events.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Ortiz has finished under par three times, while also registering one bogey-free round and four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Carlos Ortiz
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Ortiz shot below average over the 10 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, averaging 3.3 strokes to finish in the seventh percentile of competitors.
- His 4.06-stroke average on the 18 par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship ranked in the 42nd percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.04 strokes on par 4s).
- Ortiz shot better than 92% of the field at the Valspar Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.38 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.68 strokes.
- Ortiz carded a birdie or better on one of the 10 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, underperforming compared to the field average of 2.1.
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, Ortiz recorded more bogeys or worse (three) than the tournament average (2.2).
- Ortiz’s three birdies or better on the 18 par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship were less than the tournament average of 3.8.