Carlos Ortiz heads into the 2022 the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday at Muirfield Village GC with +30500 odds. He will try to better his 16th-place finish at this tournament in 2021. Before he tees off in Dublin, Ohio, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Ortiz in this event.
Recent Tournaments: Carlos Ortiz
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||74-68 (+2)||—||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||79-75 (+14)||—||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||38||66-69-68-70 (-15)||11||$36,855|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||51||70-69-71-69 (-5)||12||$17,356|
Recent Form Insights: Carlos Ortiz
- Ortiz has an average finishing position of 45th in his past four events.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four tournaments.
- Ortiz finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four appearances.
- He has an average score of -10 across his past four events.
- Ortiz has finshed under par eight times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished seven rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has recorded a top-10 score once in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Carlos Ortiz
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Ortiz finished in the 13th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, averaging 3.38 strokes.
- His 4.08-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge placed him in the 39th percentile of the field.
- On the four par-5 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, Ortiz shot better than 93% of the golfers (averaging 4.25 strokes per hole).
- Ortiz did not card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge (the field averaged 1.2).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, Ortiz carded more bogeys or worse (three) than the field average (2.8).
- Ortiz’s five birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge were less than the tournament average (6.0).