After the first round of the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship, Carson Young is in 96th position with a score of -1.
Carson Young Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Carson Young to win the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship +25000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Carson Young
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||69-70 (-3)||—||$-|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||77||72-70-76-72 (+2)||19||$15,089|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||72-71 (-1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Carson Young
- In his past four appearances, Young has an average finish of 87th.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four events.
- Young did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of 1 those two times he made the cut.
- Over his last nine rounds, Young has finished under par five times, while also carding three rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last nine rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Carson Young
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Young shot well on the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, averaging 2.75 strokes to finish in the 94th percentile of competitors.
- His 3.95-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open ranked in the 41st percentile of the field (the tournament average was 3.89 strokes on par 4s).
- Young was better than only 3% of the field at the Shriners Children’s Open on par-5 holes, averaging 5 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.47 strokes.
- Young carded a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open (the field averaged 1.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Young did not record a bogey or worse (the other participants averaged 1.9).
- Young carded fewer birdies or better (three) than the tournament average of 7.8 on the 22 par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open.