Carson Young enters the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open at Memorial Park Golf Course with +40000 odds after making the cut in his most recent event, the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, finishing 34th. Below we help you make your best bets on Young before he tees off in Houston, Texas by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Carson Young Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Carson Young to win the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open +40000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Carson Young
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||34||70-67 (-5)||65||$-|
|October 27-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||MC||70-71 (-1)||—||$-|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||69-70 (-3)||—||$-|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||77||72-70-76-72 (+2)||19||$15,089|
Recent Form Insights: Carson Young
- In his past four tournaments, Young has an average finish of 53rd.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- Young did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four events.
- He has carded an average score of -2 in his past four events.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Young has ended the day below par six times, while also carding three rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-10 score once in his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Carson Young
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Young finished in the 18th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, averaging 2.88 strokes.
- He averaged 3.91 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 22) at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, which placed him in the 34th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- On the six par-5 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, Young was better than just 13% of the field (averaging 4.67 strokes per hole).
- Young carded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, underperforming compared to the field average of 2.6.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, Young did not card a bogey or worse (the tournament average was 0.5).
- Young’s six birdies or better on the 22 par-4 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba were less than the tournament average of 7.2.