Carson Young heads into the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii at Waialae Country Club with +50000 odds. He missed the cut in his most recent event, The RSM Classic. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Young before he tees off in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Carson Young Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Carson Young to win the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii +50000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Carson Young
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 17-20||The RSM Classic||MC||73-69 (E)||—||$-|
|November 10-13||Cadence Bank Houston Open||MC||75-78 (+13)||—||$-|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||53||70-67-71-68 (-8)||15||$19,489|
|October 27-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||MC||70-71 (-1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Carson Young
- Young finished 53rd in his only finish over his last four events.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut once.
- Young did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four events.
- He posted a final score of -8 relative to par in his only made cut in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Young has finished under par five times, while also carding two rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Carson Young
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Young finished in the 17th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at The RSM Classic, averaging 3.13 strokes.
- He averaged 4.09 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 22) at The RSM Classic, which placed him in the 19th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- On the six par-5 holes at The RSM Classic, Young shot better than 56% of the golfers (averaging 4.5 strokes per hole).
- Young did not record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at The RSM Classic (the field averaged 1.8).
- On the eight par-3 holes at The RSM Classic, Young carded one bogey or worse (the other participants averaged 1.5).
- Young recorded fewer birdies or better (five) than the tournament average of 6.3 on the 22 par-4 holes at The RSM Classic.