Carson Young heads into the 2023 The American Express at PGA West (Palmer) with +100000 odds after missing the cut in his last event, the Sony Open in Hawaii. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Young before he takes to the course in La Quinta, California.
Carson Young Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Carson Young to win the 2023 The American Express +100000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Carson Young
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|January 12-15||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||69-74 (+3)||—||$-|
|November 17-20||The RSM Classic||MC||73-69 (E)||—||$-|
|November 10-13||Cadence Bank Houston Open||MC||75-78 (+13)||—||$-|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||53||70-67-71-68 (-8)||15||$19,489|
Recent Form Insights: Carson Young
- Young finished 53rd in his only finish over his last four events.
- He has qualified for the weekend in one of his past four tournaments.
- Young has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four tournaments.
- He posted a final score of -8 relative to par in his only made cut in his past four appearances.
- Young has finished below par five times and recorded three better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Carson Young
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Young shot poorly over the eight par-3 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 19th percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4.13 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 24) at the Sony Open in Hawaii, which placed him in the 20th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Young shot better than only 10% of the field at the Sony Open in Hawaii on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.41 strokes.
- Young recorded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii (the other golfers averaged 1.7).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii, Young recorded more bogeys or worse (two) than the tournament average (1.9).
- Young’s two birdies or better on the 24 par-4 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii were less than the tournament average of 6.6.