Chad Ramey has +12500 odds to win the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship at Port Royal Golf Course as he looks to improve on his 17th-place showing here in 2021 with another top-20 finish. Before Ramey tees off in , , let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Chad Ramey Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Chad Ramey to win the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship +12500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Chad Ramey
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 13-16||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||69||74-67-69-74 (+4)||19||$19,470|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||28||67-66-69-69 (-13)||11||$51,350|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||77-76 (+9)||—||$-|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||70-73 (-1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Chad Ramey
- In his past four appearances, Ramey has an average finish of 49th.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four appearances.
- In his past four appearances, Ramey carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was -5.
- Ramey has finished below par seven times and recorded four better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has recorded one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Chad Ramey
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Ramey shot poorly over the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, averaging par to finish in the 16th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.15-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP placed him below average, in the 16th percentile of the field.
- Ramey shot better than just 13% of the golfers at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP on par-5 holes, averaging 4.83 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.65 strokes.
- Ramey carded a birdie or better on two of the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP (the field averaged 3.7).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, Ramey recorded two bogeys or worse (less than the field average of 2.1).
- Ramey recorded more birdies or better (six) than the tournament average of 5.6 on the 40 par-4 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP.