Chad Ramey has +35000 odds at the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open at Memorial Park Golf Course. He missed the cut in his last tournament here, the 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Ramey before he tees off in Houston, Texas.
Chad Ramey Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Chad Ramey to win the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open +35000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Chad Ramey
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||62||69 (-3)||28||$-|
|October 27-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||MC||71-67 (-4)||—||$-|
|October 13-16||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||69||74-67-69-74 (+4)||19||$19,470|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||28||67-66-69-69 (-13)||11||$51,350|
Recent Form Insights: Chad Ramey
- In his past four events, Ramey has an average finish of 57th.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut three times.
- In his past four events, Ramey carded a score better than average in two of those outings.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was -4.
- Ramey has finished below par eight times and carded five better-than-average rounds over his last 11 played.
- He has posted a top-10 score once in his last 11 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Chad Ramey
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Ramey was in the 55th percentile on par 3s at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, averaging 2.25 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- He shot well to finish in the 74th percentile on par 4s at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, averaging 2.64 strokes on the 22 par-4 holes.
- Ramey shot better than 50% of the field at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba on par-5 holes, averaging 4 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 3.78 strokes.
- Ramey recorded a birdie or better on three of the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, outperforming the field average of 2.6.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, Ramey had one bogey or worse (the other participants averaged 0.5).
- Ramey’s 10 birdies or better on the 22 par-4 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba were more than the tournament average of 7.2.