Chad Ramey heads into the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind with +50000 odds. He missed the cut in his most recent event, the Wyndham Championship. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Ramey before he tees off in Memphis, Tennessee.
Chad Ramey Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Chad Ramey to win the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship +50000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Chad Ramey
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||MC||70-71 (+1)||—||$-|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||74-68 (-2)||—||$-|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||60||70-71-74-68 (-1)||18||$8,214|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||MC||71-69 (-2)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Chad Ramey
- In his past four events, Ramey has not finished in the top 20.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut once.
- Ramey has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He finished -1 relative to par the only time he made the cut.
- Ramey has finshed better than par four times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished six rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 10 rounds played.
- He has recorded one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Chad Ramey
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Ramey shot poorly over the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 3.38 strokes to finish in the first percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 24) at the Wyndham Championship, which landed him in the 56th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- On the four par-5 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Ramey was better than only 30% of the competitors (averaging 4.5 strokes per hole).
- Ramey failed to card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship (the tournament average was 2.3).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Ramey recorded three bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 1.8).
- Ramey carded fewer birdies or better (two) than the tournament average of 6.9 on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship.