Chad Ramey heads into the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta with +8000 odds after making the cut and finishing 59th in his most recent event, the RBC Heritage. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Ramey before he tees off in Vallarta, Mexico.
Last 4 Tournaments: Chad Ramey
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||59||67-70-71-76 (E)||280||$17,680|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||41||74-68-70-72 (-4)||9||$30,530|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||1||70-65-69-67 (-17)||0||$666,000|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||75-73 (+6)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Chad Ramey
- Ramey will seek to make the cut for the fourth straight event.
- In his past four events, Ramey has finished first once.
- Ramey finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four events, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- He has finished with an average score of -7 those three times he made the cut.
- Ramey has finshed under par eight times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished eight rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has carded a top-five score in one of his last 14 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Chad Ramey
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Ramey was in the 15th percentile on par 3s at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.38 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.02-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage ranked in the 43rd percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.00 strokes on par 4s).
- Ramey was better than 84% of the field at the RBC Heritage on par-5 holes, averaging 4.42 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.65 strokes.
- Ramey recorded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the other golfers averaged 1.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Ramey had seven bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 2.6).
- Ramey’s seven birdies or better on the 44 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage were more than the tournament average of 5.8.