Chad Ramey has +18000 odds at the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links. He made the cut in his most recent outing, the Valero Texas Open, and finished 41st. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Ramey before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina.
Last 4 Tournaments: Chad Ramey
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||41||74-68-70-72 (-4)||9||$30,530|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||1||70-65-69-67 (-17)||0||$666,000|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||75-73 (+6)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||5||69-68-68-71 (-12)||8||$142,913|
Recent Form Insights: Chad Ramey
- Ramey has finished first once while also earning two top-five finishes in his past four tournaments.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Ramey has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four tournaments. In that same span, he finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was -11.
- Ramey has finshed better than par 10 times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished nine rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has carded a top-five score in two of his last 14 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Chad Ramey
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Ramey was somewhat average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 3.06 strokes to finish in the 45th percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4.03 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Valero Texas Open, which placed him in the 59th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Ramey shot better than 64% of the competitors at the Valero Texas Open on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.67.
- Ramey shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the other golfers averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Ramey recorded three bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 1.9).
- Ramey’s 11 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open were more than the field average (5.1).