Chad Ramey enters the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club with +24428 odds. He made the cut and finished 60th in his most recent event, the Barracuda Championship. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Ramey before he tees off in Detroit, Michigan.
Chad Ramey Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Chad Ramey to win the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic +24428
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Chad Ramey
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||60||70-71-74-68 (-1)||18||$8,214|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||MC||71-69 (-2)||—||$-|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||68-74 (+2)||—||$-|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||MC||76 (+4)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Chad Ramey
- In his past four events, Ramey finished outside the top 20.
- He has made one cut in his past four tournaments.
- Ramey has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He finished with a score of -1 in his only recent appearance.
- Over his last nine rounds, Ramey has finished below par four times, while also carding one bogey-free round and six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last nine rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Chad Ramey
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Ramey was in the 18th percentile on par 3s at the Barracuda Championship, averaging 3.25 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.00 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 44) at the Barracuda Championship, which placed him in the 66th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Ramey shot better than 46% of the competitors at the Barracuda Championship on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.58 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.58.
- Ramey recorded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.3.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship, Ramey had five bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 2.5).
- Ramey carded more birdies or better (seven) than the tournament average of 6.0 on the 44 par-4 holes at the Barracuda Championship.