Chad Ramey (+35000) enters the 2023 Sentry Tournament of Champions at Plantation Course at Kapalua after missing the cut at The RSM Classic in his last event Below we help you make your best bets on Ramey before he tees off in Kapalua, Hawaii by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Chad Ramey Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Chad Ramey to win the 2023 Sentry Tournament of Champions +35000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Chad Ramey
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 17-20||The RSM Classic||MC||68-73 (-1)||—||$-|
|November 10-13||Cadence Bank Houston Open||MC||73-68 (+1)||—||$-|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||MC||69-70 (-3)||—||$-|
|October 27-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||MC||71-67 (-4)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Chad Ramey
- He has failed to make the cut in each of his past four attempts
- Ramey did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four tournaments.
- Ramey has finished below par five times and carded four better-than-average rounds over his last eight played.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Chad Ramey
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Ramey was in the 37th percentile on par 3s at The RSM Classic, averaging par on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at The RSM Classic ranked in the 37th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 3.97 strokes on par 4s).
- Ramey was better than just 18% of the golfers at The RSM Classic on par-5 holes, averaging 4.83 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.61 strokes.
- Ramey carded a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at The RSM Classic (the other participants averaged 1.8).
- On the eight par-3 holes at The RSM Classic, Ramey had two bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 1.5).
- Ramey carded fewer birdies or better (four) than the field average of 6.3 on the 22 par-4 holes at The RSM Classic.