Chad Ramey will try for a top finish at the 2022 Shriners Children’s Open TPC Summerlin after a 14th-place showing at this tournament in 2021. Bookmakers have him at +40000. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Ramey before he takes to the course in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Chad Ramey Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Chad Ramey
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||77-76 (+9)||—||$-|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||70-73 (-1)||—||$-|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||MC||74-69 (+3)||—||$-|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||MC||70-71 (+1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Chad Ramey
- He has not made the cut recently, missing the weekend in his past four tournaments.
- Ramey did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four appearances.
- Over his last eight rounds, Ramey has finushed under par twice, while also carding two rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Chad Ramey
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Ramey shot below average over the eight par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, averaging 3.25 strokes to finish in the 10th percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 4.40 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Sanderson Farms Championship, which placed him in the first percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Ramey was better than only 20% of the competitors at the Sanderson Farms Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.88 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.71.
- Ramey failed to record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship (the field averaged 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, Ramey carded two bogeys or worse (less than the field average of 2.1).
- Ramey had fewer birdies or better (one) than the tournament average of 6.1 on the 20 par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship.