Chad Ramey heads into the 2022 Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands with +26500 odds. He missed the cut in his most recent event, the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday. Before Ramey tees off in Cromwell, Connecticut, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Chad Ramey to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +26500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Chad Ramey
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||MC||76 (+4)||—||$-|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||27||70-66-69-75 (E)||9||$56,333|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||77-74 (+11)||—||$-|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||21||69-66-73-72 (E)||8||$98,100|
Recent Form Insights: Chad Ramey
- Ramey has an average finishing position of 24th in his past four appearances.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four events.
- In his past four events, Ramey carded a score better than average in two of those outings.
- He has an average score of even par across his past four events.
- Ramey has headed to the clubhouse under par four times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished six rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 11 rounds played.
- He has posted a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 11 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Chad Ramey
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Ramey was in the 99th percentile on par 3s at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, averaging 2.00 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- He shot well to finish in the 99th percentile on par 4s at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, averaging 1.95 strokes on the 20 par-4 holes.
- Ramey was better than 99% of the field at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday on par-5 holes, averaging 2.63 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.74 strokes.
- Ramey recorded a birdie or better on four of the eight par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, outperforming the field average of 1.7.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Ramey carded two bogeys or worse (less than the field average of 2.9).
- Ramey’s 12 birdies or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday were more than the field average of 4.6.