Chad Ramey is in seventh position, with a score of -5, heading into the weekend of the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm.
Recent Tournaments: Chad Ramey
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||71-75 (+4)||—||$-|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||59||67-70-71-76 (E)||280||$17,680|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||41||74-68-70-72 (-4)||9||$30,530|
Recent Form Insights: Chad Ramey
- Ramey has finished in the top 10 in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four appearances.
- In his past four tournaments, Ramey has finished within five shots of the leader one time and a better-than-average score once.
- He has carded an average score of -3 in his past four events.
- Ramey has finished below par six times and posted six better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has posted a top-five score in one of his last 12 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Chad Ramey
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Ramey was in the 52nd percentile on par 3s at the Mexico Open, averaging par on the 10 par-3 holes.
- His 4.33-stroke average on the 18 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open ranked in the seventh percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.05 strokes on par 4s).
- Ramey was better than only 20% of the golfers at the Mexico Open on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.61.
- Ramey recorded a birdie or better on two of the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open (the tournament average was 1.9).
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Ramey had two bogeys or worse (less than the tournament average of 2.4).
- Ramey’s five birdies or better on the 18 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open were more than the tournament average of 4.9.