Chan Kim missed the cut in his most recent appearance at the U.S. Open, and he has +86428 odds as he looks for a better finish in this year’s tournament at The Country Club of Brookline. Below we help you make your best bets on Kim before he tees off in Brookline, Massachusetts by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Recent Tournaments: Chan Kim
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||67||73-73-70-83 (+11)||24||$25,200|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||72-73 (+5)||—||$-|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||16||70-70-69-69 (-10)||10||$58,275|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||70-71-70 (-4)||—||$17,661|
Recent Form Insights: Chan Kim
- Kim has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past four tournaments.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four events.
- Kim finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four appearances.
- He has an average score of +1 across his past four events.
- Kim has headed to the clubhouse below par eight times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished nine rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 13 rounds played.
- He has posted a top-10 score once in his last 13 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Chan Kim
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kim finished in the fifth percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, averaging 3.50 strokes.
- His 4.15-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday ranked in the 40th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.12 strokes on par 4s).
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Kim shot better than 41% of the competitors (averaging 4.81 strokes per hole).
- Kim recorded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.7.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Kim carded more bogeys or worse (six) than the field average (2.9).
- Kim’s six birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday were more than the tournament average of 4.6.