Charl Schwartzel heads into the 2022 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club with +25000 odds after missing the cut at the Valspar Championship, his most recent outing. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Schwartzel before he tees off in Augusta, Georgia.
Last 4 Tournaments: Charl Schwartzel
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||76-69 (+3)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||75-73 (+4)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||MC||77-74 (+7)||—||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||74-69 (+3)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Charl Schwartzel
- He has not made the cut in his past four appearances.
- Schwartzel has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- Over his last eight rounds, Schwartzel has finushed under par twice, while also registering four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Charl Schwartzel
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Schwartzel was in the 0 percentile on par 3s at the Valspar Championship, averaging 3.9 strokes on the 10 par-3 holes.
- He shot well to finish in the 91st percentile on par 4s at the Valspar Championship, averaging 3.89 strokes on the 18 par-4 holes.
- Schwartzel was better than 76% of the golfers at the Valspar Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.5 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.68.
- Schwartzel recorded a birdie or better on one of the 10 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship (the tournament average was 2.1).
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, Schwartzel carded more bogeys or worse (five) than the field average (2.2).
- Schwartzel’s four birdies or better on the 18 par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship were more than the tournament average of 3.8.