Charl Schwartzel, who took eighth in the AT&T Byron Nelson at TPC Craig Ranch on May 12-15 in his most recent outing, comes into the 2022 PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club with +17000 odds. Below we help you make your best bets on Schwartzel before he tees off in Tulsa, Oklahoma by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Recent Tournaments: Charl Schwartzel
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||8||66-65-68-67 (-22)||4||$284,375|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||70-71 (+1)||—||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||54||68-72-71-71 (-2)||278||$18,880|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||10||72-69-73-74 (E)||10||$390,000|
Recent Form Insights: Charl Schwartzel
- In his past four appearances, Schwartzel has finished in the top 10 twice.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Schwartzel finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four events, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score relative to par of -8 in his past four events.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Schwartzel has finished under par six times, while also posting one par-or-better round and 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score in one of his last 14 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Charl Schwartzel
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Schwartzel finished in the 13th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 3.13 strokes.
- He averaged 3.75 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the AT&T Byron Nelson, which was good enough to land him in the 94th percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 3.91 strokes).
- Schwartzel shot better than 94% of the competitors at the AT&T Byron Nelson on par-5 holes, averaging 4.13 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.45 strokes.
- Schwartzel carded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson (the other participants averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Schwartzel had three bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 1.8).
- Schwartzel had more birdies or better (13) than the tournament average of 6.6 on the 40 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson.