Charl Schwartzel, who took 10th in the Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club on April 7-10 in his most recent outing, heads into the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links with +25000 odds. Before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Schwartzel in this event.
Last 4 Tournaments: Charl Schwartzel
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||10||72-69-73-74 (E)||10||$390,000|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||76-69 (+3)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||75-73 (+4)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||MC||77-74 (+7)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Charl Schwartzel
- Schwartzel has finished in the top 10 once in his past four appearances.
- He has qualified for the weekend in one of his past four tournaments.
- Schwartzel finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four events.
- He finished with a score of even par in his only recent appearance.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Schwartzel has finushed under par twice, while also posting six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted one of the top five scores in one of his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Charl Schwartzel
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Schwartzel was in the 72nd percentile on par 3s at the Masters Tournament, averaging 3.06 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He shot well to finish in the 86th percentile on par 4s at the Masters Tournament, averaging 4.05 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- Schwartzel shot better than 38% of the field at the Masters Tournament on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.81 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.73.
- Schwartzel recorded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, outperforming the field average of 1.6.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, Schwartzel carded fewer bogeys or worse (three) than the field average of 3.1.
- Schwartzel carded more birdies or better (five) than the tournament average of 3.7 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament.