After a 14th-place performance at the 2021 Wells Fargo Championship, Charl Schwartzel will try for another good result this year at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm. He is +25000. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Schwartzel before he takes to the course in Potomac, Maryland.
Last 4 Tournaments: Charl Schwartzel
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||54||68-72-71-71 (-2)||278||$18,880|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||10||72-69-73-74 (E)||10||$390,000|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||76-69 (+3)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||75-73 (+4)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Charl Schwartzel
- Schwartzel has finished in the top 10 in one of his past four tournaments.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- Schwartzel finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -1 those two times he made the cut.
- Schwartzel has headed to the clubhouse below par three times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished seven rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has recorded one of the top five scores in one of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Charl Schwartzel
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Schwartzel was in the 82nd percentile on par 3s at the RBC Heritage, averaging 2.94 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.02-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage ranked in the 43rd percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.00 strokes on par 4s).
- Schwartzel was better than only 18% of the competitors at the RBC Heritage on par-5 holes, averaging 4.83 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.65 strokes.
- Schwartzel shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the other participants averaged 1.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Schwartzel carded less bogeys or worse (one) than the tournament average of 2.6.
- Schwartzel had more birdies or better (eight) than the tournament average of 5.8 on the 44 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage.