Charles Howell III has +6000 odds at the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta. He missed the cut in his most recent event, the RBC Heritage. Before he tees off in Vallarta, Mexico, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Howell III in this event.
Last 4 Tournaments: Charles Howell III
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||73-75 (+6)||—||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||4||70-67-72-69 (-10)||3||$344,000|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||32||68-73-74-78 (+5)||10||$67,000|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||70-76 (+6)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Charles Howell III
- Howell III has finished in the top five in one of his past four events.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- In his past four appearances, Howell III has finished within three shots of the leader once and with a score better than average twice.
- He has an average score of -3 across his past four events.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Howell III has ended the day below par four times, while also carding six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-five score in one of his last 12 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Charles Howell III
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Howell III finished in the 50th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.13 strokes.
- His 4.14-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage placed him poorly, in the 16th percentile of the competitors.
- Howell III shot better than just 1% of the golfers at the RBC Heritage on par-5 holes, averaging 5.33 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.65 strokes.
- Howell III failed to record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the field averaged 1.3).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Howell III recorded one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of 2.6).
- Howell III recorded fewer birdies or better (three) than the tournament average of 5.8 on the 22 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage.