Charles Howell III comes into the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links with +13000 odds to win after a fourth-place showing in the Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks) on March 31 – April 3 in his last action. Below we help you make your best bets on Howell III before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Last 4 Tournaments: Charles Howell III
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||4||70-67-72-69 (-10)||3||$344,000|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||32||68-73-74-78 (+5)||10||$67,000|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||70-76 (+6)||—||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||75-69 (+2)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Charles Howell III
- Howell III has finished in the top five once in his past four events.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- Howell III has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four events. In that same span, he finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- He has an average score of -3 across his past four events.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Howell III has finushed below par five times, while also carding seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-five score in one of his last 12 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Charles Howell III
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Howell III shot above average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 2.94 strokes to finish in the 71st percentile of the field.
- He finished in the 77th percentile on par 4s at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 3.98 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- Howell III shot better than 80% of the competitors at the Valero Texas Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.5 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.67 strokes.
- Howell III shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the tournament average was 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Howell III carded two bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 1.9).
- Howell III’s eight birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open were more than the field average of 5.1.