Charles Howell III is +16500 to win the 2022 Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands after taking 18th in the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday at Muirfield Village GC from June 2- 5 in his most recent action. Before he tees off in Cromwell, Connecticut, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Howell III in this event.
Charles Howell III to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +16500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Charles Howell III
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||18||71-72-70-73 (-2)||11||$142,800|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||72-70 (-2)||—||$-|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||33||66-69-70-72 (-7)||10||$36,541|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||73-75 (+6)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Charles Howell III
- Howell III has finished in the top 20 once in his past four appearances.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- Howell III finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four events.
- He has an average score relative to par of -5 in his past four appearances.
- Howell III has finished below par six times and recorded seven better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Charles Howell III
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Howell III was rather average over the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, averaging 3.19 strokes to finish in the 40th percentile of competitors.
- He finished in the 89th percentile on par 4s at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, averaging 4.00 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- Howell III was better than 67% of the field at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.69 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.74.
- Howell III recorded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.7.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Howell III had four bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 2.9).
- Howell III carded more birdies or better (seven) than the field average of 4.6 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday.