Charley Hoffman has +18000 odds to win the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links as he tries to improve on his 18th-place performance here in 2021 with another high finish. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Hoffman before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Last 4 Tournaments: Charley Hoffman
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||72-74 (+2)||—||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||77-74 (+9)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||74-73 (+3)||—||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||71||67-75-72-71 (+1)||20||$24,360|
Recent Form Insights: Charley Hoffman
- In his past four events, Hoffman finished outside the top 20.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut once.
- Hoffman has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four tournaments.
- He posted a final score of 1 relative to par in his only made cut in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Hoffman has ended the day under par once, while also posting two rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-10 score once in his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Charley Hoffman
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hoffman finished in the first percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 3.38 strokes.
- He averaged 4.25 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Valero Texas Open, which placed him in the ninth percentile of the field on par 4s.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Hoffman shot better than 97% of the field (averaging 4.25 strokes per hole).
- Hoffman did not card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the other competitors averaged 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Hoffman recorded three bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 1.9).
- Hoffman’s two birdies or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open were less than the field average of 5.1.