Charley Hoffman (+46000) heads into the 2022 the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday at Muirfield Village GC after making the cut in his most recent appearance in this event in 2021, finishing 57th. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Hoffman before he tees off in Dublin, Ohio.
Recent Tournaments: Charley Hoffman
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||66||68-70-71-78 (+7)||284||$17,892|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||71-71 (-2)||—||$0|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||71-71 (+2)||—||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||71-76 (+5)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Charley Hoffman
- Hoffman has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four events, with an average finish of 66th.
- He has qualified for the weekend in one of his past four tournaments.
- Hoffman has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He finished +7 relative to par the only time he made the cut.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Hoffman has finushed below par three times, while also registering two rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Charley Hoffman
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hoffman finished in the 10th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, averaging 3.44 strokes.
- He averaged 4.10 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the Charles Schwab Challenge, which placed him in the 39th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Hoffman shot better than 87% of the competitors at the Charles Schwab Challenge on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.38 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.70.
- Hoffman did not have a birdie on any of the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge (the other golfers averaged 1.2).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, Hoffman recorded five bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 2.8).
- Hoffman carded fewer birdies or better (four) than the field average of 6.0 on the 48 par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge.