Charley Hoffman readies for the 2022 Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands with +32000 odds after making the cut in his most recent tournament at this course, the 2021 Travelers Championship, finishing 30th. Before Hoffman tees off in Cromwell, Connecticut, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Charley Hoffman to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +32000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Charley Hoffman
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||35||68-68-71-70 (-3)||16||$39,730|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||MC||74-73 (+3)||—||$-|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||66||68-70-71-78 (+7)||16||$17,892|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||71-71 (-2)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Charley Hoffman
- In his past four tournaments, Hoffman has an average finish of 51st.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Hoffman has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He has an average score relative to par of +2 in his past four tournaments.
- Hoffman has finished below par five times and carded four better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Charley Hoffman
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hoffman finished in the 52nd percentile on the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, averaging 3.05 strokes.
- He averaged 3.98 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the RBC Canadian Open, which was good enough to place him in the 85th percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.08 strokes).
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Hoffman shot better than 43% of the golfers (averaging 4.75 strokes per hole).
- Hoffman fared the same on par-3s as the field average in his most recent appearance, carding a birdie or better on two of the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open.
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Hoffman carded three bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 2.6).
- Hoffman’s six birdies or better on par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open were more than the field average (4.4).