Charley Hoffman has +25000 odds at the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm. He missed the cut in his most recent event, the RBC Heritage. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Hoffman before he tees off in Potomac, Maryland.
Last 4 Tournaments: Charley Hoffman
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||71-76 (+5)||—||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||72-74 (+2)||—||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||77-74 (+9)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||74-73 (+3)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Charley Hoffman
- He has not made the cut in his past four appearances.
- Hoffman has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- Over his last eight rounds, Hoffman has finished with a better-than-average score on one occasion.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Charley Hoffman
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hoffman was in the 97th percentile on par 3s at the RBC Heritage, averaging 2.75 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.36-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage placed him below average, in the fifth percentile of the field.
- On the six par-5 holes at the RBC Heritage, Hoffman shot better than only 18% of the golfers (averaging 4.83 strokes per hole).
- Hoffman recorded a birdie or better on three of the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the other golfers averaged 1.3).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Hoffman recorded one bogey or worse (less than the field average of 2.6).
- Hoffman’s one birdie or better on par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage were less than the field average (5.8).