Chase Seiffert has +15000 odds at the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta. He made the cut in his most recent event, the Corales Puntacana Championship, and finished 22nd. Below we help you make your best bets on Seiffert before he tees off in Vallarta, Mexico by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Last 4 Tournaments: Chase Seiffert
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||22||70-70-75-64 (-9)||8||$38,665|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||41||65-72-71-75 (-5)||15||$13,151|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||25||69-66-75-71 (+1)||11||$62,800|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||71-71-75 (+2)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Chase Seiffert
- Seiffert will look to extend his streak of made cuts to four by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Seiffert has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four tournaments, with an average finish of 29th.
- Seiffert finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, his average score was -4.
- Over his last 15 rounds, Seiffert has finished under par eight times, while also recording one par-or-better round and six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has shot the best score of the day in two of his last 15 rounds, while scoring among the top 10 on three occasions.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Chase Seiffert
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Seiffert was in the 34th percentile on par 3s at the Corales Puntacana Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He finished in the 95th percentile on par 4s at the Corales Puntacana Championship, averaging 3.85 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- Seiffert shot better than 33% of the golfers at the Corales Puntacana Championship on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.69 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.59.
- Seiffert shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship (the other competitors averaged 1.4).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, Seiffert recorded five bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 2.3).
- Seiffert had more birdies or better (10) than the tournament average of 5.0 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship.