Chase Seiffert (+23000) heads into the 2022 RBC Canadian Open at St. George’s Golf and Country Club after missing the cut at the AT&T Byron Nelson in his last outing Before Seiffert tees off in Toronto, Canada, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Recent Tournaments: Chase Seiffert
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||71-76 (+3)||—||$-|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||46||67-73-74-72 (+6)||14||$26,670|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||67-76 (+1)||—||$-|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||22||70-70-75-64 (-9)||8||$38,665|
Recent Form Insights: Chase Seiffert
- In his past four appearances, Seiffert has an average finish of 34th.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Seiffert finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four appearances.
- He has carded an average score of -2 in his past four events.
- Seiffert has headed to the clubhouse better than par six times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished four rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has carded the top score of the day in one of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Chase Seiffert
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Seiffert finished in the 13th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 3.13 strokes.
- His 4.15-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson ranked in the sixth percentile of the field (the tournament average was 3.91 strokes on par 4s).
- On the eight par-5 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Seiffert shot better than just 5% of the competitors (averaging 4.88 strokes per hole).
- Seiffert carded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.7.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Seiffert carded two bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 1.8).
- Seiffert’s three birdies or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson were less than the tournament average of 6.6.