Heading into the weekend of the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship, Chase Seiffert is in 50th position with a score of E.
Recent Tournaments: Chase Seiffert
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||67-76 (+1)||—||$-|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||22||70-70-75-64 (-9)||8||$38,665|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||41||65-72-71-75 (-5)||15||$13,151|
Recent Form Insights: Chase Seiffert
- In his past four appearances, Seiffert has an average finish of 38th.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four tournaments, Seiffert carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score relative to par of -5 in his past four appearances.
- Seiffert has headed to the clubhouse below par seven times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished six rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has carded the top score of the day in two of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Chase Seiffert
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Seiffert shot poorly over the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, averaging 3.30 strokes to finish in the 10th percentile of the field.
- He averaged 3.94 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 18) at the Mexico Open, which was strong enough to land him in the 78th percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.05 strokes).
- Seiffert shot better than only 10% of the competitors at the Mexico Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.88 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.61 strokes.
- Seiffert carded a birdie or better on one of the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open (the tournament average was 1.9).
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Seiffert recorded three bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 2.4).
- Seiffert recorded more birdies or better (five) than the field average of 4.9 on the 18 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open.