Cheng Tsung Pan (+5750) enters the 2022 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities after making the cut in his most recent event, the John Deere Classic, finishing 24th. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Pan before he takes to the course in Blaine, Minnesota.
Cheng Tsung Pan to win the 2022 3M Open +5750
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Cheng Tsung Pan
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||24||69-64-69-71 (-11)||10||$57,865|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||70-71 (+1)||—||$-|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||53||76-68-76-74 (+6)||19||$27,994|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||52||69-69-74-72 (+4)||13||$20,009|
Recent Form Insights: Cheng Tsung Pan
- Pan has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four appearances, with an average finish of 43rd.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- Pan finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four events.
- He has finished with an average score of 0 those three times he made the cut.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Pan has finished below par six times, while also recording one bogey-free round and seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the best score of the day in one of his last 14 rounds, while scoring among the top five in two rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Cheng Tsung Pan
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Pan was in the 73rd percentile on par 3s at the John Deere Classic, averaging 2.88 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 3.86 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 44) at the John Deere Classic, which was strong enough to place him in the 77th percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 3.92 strokes).
- Pan was better than 36% of the golfers at the John Deere Classic on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.59 strokes.
- Pan recorded a birdie or better on five of the 16 par-3 holes at the John Deere Classic, outperforming the field average of 1.9.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the John Deere Classic, Pan carded two bogeys or worse, which equaled the field average.
- Pan’s 11 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the John Deere Classic were more than the tournament average (6.9).