Cheng Tsung Pan heads into the 2022 Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club with +8214 odds after making the cut but failing to finish in his last outing, the AT&T Byron Nelson. Before he tees off in Fort Worth, Texas, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Pan in this event.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Recent Tournaments: Cheng Tsung Pan
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MDF||N/A||-262||$0|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||15||68-71-70-70 (-1)||7||$141,750|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||29||66-70-69-71 (-8)||9||$48,910|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||42||70-70-71-68 (-5)||275||$27,600|
Recent Form Insights: Cheng Tsung Pan
- Pan will try to make the cut for the seventh straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- In his past four tournaments, Pan has finished in the top 20 once.
- Pan finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of his past four tournaments, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- He has finished with an average score of -5 in his three times finishing a tournament over his last four events.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Pan has finished below par seven times, while also registering nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded one of the top five scores in one of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Cheng Tsung Pan
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Pan was in the 100th percentile on par 3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 0.00 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- He averaged 0.00 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the AT&T Byron Nelson, which was strong enough to place him in the 100th percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 3.91 strokes).
- Pan was better than 100% of the competitors at the AT&T Byron Nelson on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 0.00 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.45.
- Pan fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on eight of the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson (the field averaged 1.7).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Pan did not card a bogey or worse (the other golfers averaged 1.8).
- Pan’s 20 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson were more than the field average (6.6).