Cheng Tsung Pan (+6000) enters the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta after making the cut in his most recent event, the RBC Heritage, finishing 42nd. Before Pan tees off in Vallarta, Mexico, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Last 4 Tournaments: Cheng Tsung Pan
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||42||70-70-71-68 (-5)||275||$27,600|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||41||69-74-72-69 (-4)||9||$30,530|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||48||71-66-69-74 (-4)||13||$19,439|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||69-79 (+4)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Cheng Tsung Pan
- Pan will try to extend his streak of made cuts to four by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Pan has an average finishing position of 44th in his past four events.
- Pan has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was -4.
- Pan has finshed below par eight times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished seven rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has carded a top-five score in one of his last 14 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Cheng Tsung Pan
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Pan finished in the 41st percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.19 strokes.
- He averaged 3.89 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 44) at the RBC Heritage, which was good enough to place him in the 89th percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.00 strokes).
- Pan was better than 38% of the field at the RBC Heritage on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.65 strokes.
- Pan carded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.3.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Pan had four bogeys or worse (the other competitors averaged 2.6).
- Pan’s nine birdies or better on the 44 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage were more than the field average of 5.8.