Cheng Tsung Pan has +7000 odds to win the 2022 RBC Canadian Open at St. George’s Golf and Country Club. He made the cut in his last appeareance at this tournament in 2017, finishing 14th. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Pan before he tees off in Toronto, Canada.
Recent Tournaments: Cheng Tsung Pan
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||53||76-68-76-74 (+6)||19||$27,994|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||52||69-69-74-72 (+4)||13||$20,009|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MDF||N/A||-262||$-|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||15||68-71-70-70 (-1)||7||$141,750|
Recent Form Insights: Cheng Tsung Pan
- Pan will look to extend his streak of made cuts to nine by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Pan has finished in the top 20 once in his past four tournaments.
- Pan finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four events, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- In his past four events, he has finished with an average score of +3 in his three times finishing a tournament.
- Pan has finished below par four times and posted nine better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has carded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score twice of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Cheng Tsung Pan
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Pan shot above average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, averaging 2.94 strokes to finish in the 83rd percentile of the field.
- His 4.20-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday ranked in the 29th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.12 strokes on par 4s).
- Pan shot better than only 19% of the golfers at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.94 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.74.
- Pan recorded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday (the tournament average was 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Pan recorded one bogey or worse (less than the field average of 2.9).
- Pan’s three birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday were less than the field average of 4.6.