The 2022 Wells Fargo Championship is underway, and ahead of the third round Cheng Tsung Pan is in 29th position with a score of -1.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Recent Tournaments: Cheng Tsung Pan
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||29||66-70-69-71 (-8)||9||$48,910|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||42||70-70-71-68 (-5)||275||$27,600|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||41||69-74-72-69 (-4)||9||$30,530|
Recent Form Insights: Cheng Tsung Pan
- Pan will seek to qualify for the weekend for the sixth straight event.
- In his past four tournaments, Pan has an average finish of 35th.
- Pan finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four events.
- He has an average score of -5 across his past four events.
- Pan has finshed under par nine times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished nine rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has carded a top-10 score once in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Cheng Tsung Pan
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Pan shot well on the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, averaging 2.75 strokes to finish in the 98th percentile of the field.
- His 4.03-stroke average on the 36 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open ranked in the 52nd percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.05 strokes on par 4s).
- Pan shot better than only 20% of the golfers at the Mexico Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.61 strokes.
- Pan recorded a birdie or better on six of the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, outperforming the field average of 1.9.
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Pan recorded one bogey or worse (the field averaged 2.4).
- Pan carded more birdies or better (five) than the field average of 4.9 on the 36 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open.