Cheng Tsung Pan is in 34th position, with a score of -2, following the second round of the 2022 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP at Accordia Golf Narashino CC.
Cheng Tsung Pan Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Cheng Tsung Pan to win the 2022 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Cheng Tsung Pan
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||67||70-71-71-73 (-3)||14||$16,274|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||72||70-71-77-74 (+4)||20||$16,000|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||MC||73-71 (+4)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Cheng Tsung Pan
- Pan will look to make the cut for the fourth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- In his past four tournaments, Pan has an average finish of 58th.
- In his past four events, Pan carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has carded an average score of even par in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Pan has finished under par six times, while also registering one bogey-free round and five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Cheng Tsung Pan
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Pan finished in the 10th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, averaging 3.25 strokes.
- He averaged 3.95 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Sanderson Farms Championship, which landed him in the 62nd percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, Pan shot better than 56% of the field (averaging 4.69 strokes per hole).
- Pan carded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship (the other participants averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, Pan recorded four bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 2.1).
- Pan’s six birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship were less than the field average of 6.1.