Chesson Hadley is in 61st position, with a score of -5, heading into the weekend of the 2022 AT&T Byron Nelson at TPC Craig Ranch.
Recent Tournaments: Chesson Hadley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||70-78 (+8)||—||$-|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||72-72 (+2)||—||$-|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||53||71-70-76-69 (-2)||11||$20,244|
Recent Form Insights: Chesson Hadley
- In his past four tournaments, Hadley has an average finish of 57th.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- Hadley has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was -4.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Hadley has ended the day below par five times, while also registering four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished with one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Chesson Hadley
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hadley was in the 82nd percentile on par 3s at the Wells Fargo Championship, averaging 2.88 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.25-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship placed him below average, in the ninth percentile of the competitors.
- Hadley was better than only 2% of the field at the Wells Fargo Championship on the tournament’s four par-5 holes, averaging 5.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.86.
- Hadley carded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship (the other competitors averaged 1.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Hadley did not record a bogey or worse (the tournament average was 2.2).
- Hadley’s three birdies or better on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship were less than the tournament average of 6.0.