Chesson Hadley heads into the 2022 Barracuda Championship at Tahoe Mt. Club (Old Greenwood) with +5500 odds after making the cut and finishing 54th in his last appearance at this event in 2021. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Hadley before he tees off in Truckee, California.
Chesson Hadley to win the 2022 Barracuda Championship +5500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Chesson Hadley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||68||71-68-71-72 (-6)||19||$7,548|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||10||67-69-67-67 (-14)||7||$179,275|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||5||68-67-67-64 (-14)||5||$406,700|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||69||69-70-68-71 (-10)||16||$18,564|
Recent Form Insights: Chesson Hadley
- Hadley will seek to qualify for the weekend for the fifth straight event.
- In his past four appearances, Hadley has one top-five finish and two top-10 finishes.
- Hadley finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four tournaments, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has finished with an average score of -11 those four times he made the cut.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Hadley has finished under par 15 times, while also registering one par-or-better round and 11 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 16 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Chesson Hadley
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hadley was in the 17th percentile on par 3s at the Barbasol Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He finished in the 72nd percentile on par 4s at the Barbasol Championship, averaging 3.9 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- Hadley shot better than only 10% of the field at the Barbasol Championship on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.45.
- Hadley fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship (the other participants averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship, Hadley carded more bogeys or worse (two) than the tournament average (1.7).
- Hadley’s nine birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Barbasol Championship were more than the field average (6.2).