Chesson Hadley is +6000 to win the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship at Port Royal Golf Course. He finished 16th in his most recent tournament at this venue, the 2020 Bermuda Championship. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Hadley before he tees off in , .
Chesson Hadley Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Chesson Hadley to win the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship +6000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Chesson Hadley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||37||67-70-69-66 (-12)||12||$36,457|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||70-74 (E)||—||$-|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||71-72 (-1)||—||$-|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||MC||72-68 (E)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Chesson Hadley
- Hadley has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four appearances, with an average finish of 37th.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut once.
- Hadley has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- In his past four appearances, he finished -12 relative to par in his only made cut.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Hadley has finished under par seven times, while also registering five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Chesson Hadley
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hadley shot well on the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, averaging 2.81 strokes to finish in the 90th percentile of the field.
- His 3.93-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open ranked in the 48th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 3.89 strokes on par 4s).
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Hadley was better than 43% of the competitors (averaging 4.5 strokes per hole).
- Hadley carded a birdie or better on four of the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open (the tournament average was 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Hadley carded one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of 1.9).
- Hadley recorded more birdies or better (nine) than the tournament average of 7.8 on the 44 par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open.