Chesson Hadley played to a 17th-place finish in his last action in the Butterfield Bermuda Championship at Port Royal Golf Course, and enters play in the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open at Memorial Park Golf Course with +15000 odds. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Hadley before he tees off in Houston, Texas.
Chesson Hadley Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Chesson Hadley to win the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open +15000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Chesson Hadley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 27-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||17||66-67-71-68 (-12)||7||$89,375|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||37||67-70-69-66 (-12)||12||$36,457|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||70-74 (E)||—||$-|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||71-72 (-1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Chesson Hadley
- Hadley has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past four events.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four tournaments, Hadley carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has carded an average score of -12 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Hadley has finished below par nine times, while also registering eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Chesson Hadley
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hadley was in the 80th percentile on par 3s at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship, averaging 2.88 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 3.98-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship placed him in the 36th percentile of the competitors.
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship, Hadley shot better than 85% of the golfers (averaging 4.25 strokes per hole).
- Hadley carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship (the field averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship, Hadley did not card a bogey or worse (the other competitors averaged 2.2).
- Hadley’s 11 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship were more than the field average (7.1).